First Things First
Please take the time to read through the instructions and take notice of the instructions listed here, as many support related questions can be answered simply by re-reading these instructions. We will frequently update this theme for bug fix, add new features and more… please follow us on twitter and like us on facebook to get notification. If you are new with wordpress, please read the wordpress documentation first: http://codex.wordpress.org/Posts (WordPress Posts) http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages (WordPress Pages) http://codex.wordpress.org/Administration_Panels (Administration Panels)
Installing The Theme via WordPress Dashboard
To Install a Theme via WordPress Dashboard follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel & Log in (Ex: http://yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
- From top, Click on Upload Theme
- Choose the ZIP file you’ve downloaded & Click Install Now
- Click on Activate to active the theme
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- From the Appearance → Menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box
- Click the Create Menu button.
Your new custom menu has now been defined.
Adding Items to a Menu
You can add different link types into your menu, these are split between panes left of the menu you’re currently editing.
- Locate the pane entitled Pages.
- Within this pane, select the View All link to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
- Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
- You will be able to add your new menu to one of the Theme Locations(Menu Settings).
- Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items you want.
Creating Multi-level Menus
The WordPress menu editor allows you to create multi-level menus using a simple ‘drag and drop’ interface. Drag menu items up or down to change their order of appearance in the menu. Drag menu items left or right in order to create sub-levels within your menu. To make one menu item a subordinate of another, you need to position the ‘child’ underneath its ‘parent’ and then drag it slightly to the right.
- Position the mouse over the ‘child’ menu item.
- Whilst holding the left mouse button, drag it to the right.
- Release the mouse button.
- Repeat these steps for each sub-menu item.
- Click the Save Menu button in the Menu Editor to save your changes.
Deleting a Menu Item
- Locate the menu item that you want to remove in the menu editor window
- Click on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove link. The menu item/box will be immediately removed.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.
Theme Options on Customizer
When you go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize. , there you will see various options available to customize your site. Just try those options one by one you will able to understand how the theme works and can create any kinds of sites.
Minimal Grid adding social media icons below main navigation
Increase the number of Post on Blog Page ?
If you want to increase the number of post on Home Page,
- Go to Admin Menu > Setting > Reading
- Increase the number of post on “Blog pages show at most”
- Please see the screenshot below to know details.